Saving My Life

Anything I post on here about PCOS or any other condition, is general information or information I've accumulated in my experience having PCOS or other conditions. I'm not a doctor, so nothing I say should EVER take place of a real diagnosis from your doctor. My eating plan described on this blog is one I've made for myself and I'm constantly changing it according to my body's needs.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Trying to Make Sense of Things

Trying to make sense of things....and trying to find a way to get out of here for a few days. I'm trying to go to the beach.....everything is clear after a long walk on the beach. I just need room to breathe. This is the hardest punch I've taken in my life.....and there's been some pretty hard things thrown at me. I'm so confused....hurt....so many emotions and not one of them is helping me sleep at night...or eat much for that matter. I'll be ok...I'm sure of it....just need some time to process things. Thanks to all of you for leaving such caring comments....thank you.





Lyrics
I want to paint my face


And pretend that I am someone else

Sometimes I get so fed up

I don't even want to look at myself



But people have problems that are worse than mine

I don't want you to think I'm complaining all the time

And I hate the way you look at me I have to say

I wish I could start over



[Chorus]

I am slowly falling apart

I wish you'd take a walk in my shoes for a start

You might think it's easy being me

You just stand still, look pretty



Sometimes I find myself shaking

In the middle of the night

And then it hits me and I can't

Even believe this is my life



But people have problems that are worse than mine

I don't want you to think I'm complaining all the time

And I wish that everyone would go and shut their mouths

I'm not strong enough to deal with it

6 comments:

  1. Sweetie, we're all with you. I know very very much what you're going through and it took me a few months to assimilate things in my head and get a perspective that made me feel strong and no longer angry or scared. You will get there. It takes looking at it and mostly looking at yourself and what you need, what your kids need. I have no doubt you have just reached a new level of maturity and wisdom from this. We all do when we go through these kinds of upheavels. It sucks, but it makes you something a bit more fireproof in the long run. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did dedicate something to you on HERE'S TO YOU THURSDAY. Not sure if you want to watch it now or when you get back...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey kim...think I will leave a song for you on my blog...not exactly a healing song..more of an I feel you song. Hang in there, get out of dodge...do what you gotta do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Chris. :) Is it the "Forgive" song? I appreciate it. :)

    Autumn, thanks...I know you understand. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopefully this will helg you cheer up! I'm sorry about what's going on!

    Just gave you the Happy 101 award! The picture is on my blog. Click on it and copy the link to place it on your journal! ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Sinn. :) I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete