Saving My Life

Anything I post on here about PCOS or any other condition, is general information or information I've accumulated in my experience having PCOS or other conditions. I'm not a doctor, so nothing I say should EVER take place of a real diagnosis from your doctor. My eating plan described on this blog is one I've made for myself and I'm constantly changing it according to my body's needs.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Going to be blogging soon....lots to blog...stay tuned.

Thanks for all of your comments. I just got back from the beach.....did a lot of soul searching. I have lots to say. It  may take me a little while to write it, but I will let you guys know about everything that's happened in the past week...so stay tuned....

4 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm running parallel, sister. I am moving into my own apartment on the 4th. It faces the mountain preserve--gorgeous quiet view, lots of bunny rabbits, really awesome, nice fireplace. We are filing today for the divorce but it'll take about 2 months to finalize and I get my maiden name back "Day." Now, there's a name I never have to spell. You stay in touch, sweetie. You are worth so very very much and just think of the people who love you who know that you should ask more of a man to have the honor of being part of your life and your light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, glad to see you. Glad you are back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good that you are reaching out.
    Even reading other blogs.
    I'm sure you could use the support,
    and the occasional chuckle/distraction.
    You sound ok, though!
    Moving forward.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Kim...now getting caught up...so sorry for your pain, but I know you have the strength to come out on top.

    ReplyDelete