Saving My Life

Anything I post on here about PCOS or any other condition, is general information or information I've accumulated in my experience having PCOS or other conditions. I'm not a doctor, so nothing I say should EVER take place of a real diagnosis from your doctor. My eating plan described on this blog is one I've made for myself and I'm constantly changing it according to my body's needs.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Apr.28th & 29th Food Log and Weight Loss

28th: Breakfast-- Smoothie (mixed berries, papaya, mango, pineapple, strawberries, flaxseed meal, oj, green juice, pom juice), arnold's sandwich thin, 2 eggs, sprinkle of mexican cheese

Lunch: Chic-fil-a chargrilled chicken cool wrap (lots of veggies in it), 2tbsp. spicy dressing, small order of waffle fries

Dinner: 1 slice of thin crust pizza

lots of water and green tea

I went out to run errands this day and I'm noticing more and more that I am taking the time to fix myself up before I leave the house. I am wearing makeup, but it's kinda hard to tell in these pics. I go for dramatic eyes and really shiny tinted lipgloss. Oh, I might mention I smelled very nice too. I was wearing Coconut Lime Verbena from Bath and Bodyworks minus the hint of cigarettes. ☺ I had a bounce in my step and I think I had a good hair day...and a little too much fun taking pics of myself. hehe

 
Notice I'm cradling my water bottle full of green tea....it's my binky...I can't go anywhere w/o it. It holds like 4 cups of liquid!


29th: (Oh boy...I did great today!! Nooooot! :( )

Breakfast: Organic peanut butter cereal--1 1/2c. w/ milk

Lunch: Chic-fil-A chargrilled coolwrap (w/lots of veggies), brownie w/ icecream (yummo...but bad Kim...bad bad bad)

Dinner: 1 whole wheat extra fiber hotdog bun, Hebrew national reduced fat hotdogs (2),  small handful of baked fries

Snack: (Hell...let's just call it what it is...a mini binge) 10 pieces of Amazonian dark chocolate (exotic really dark chocolate--really small pieces too--wrapped like dinner mints), and 1c. Organic peanut butter cereal w/ milk......le sigh :(  

No nicotine though....made it through day 5...no nicotine, no nicotine. I ran out of appetite supressants...so this should be interesting. I can't go back on them for at least a month. Oh well, I'll get through it...I know I will. It's all good. Oh, btw, I lost some weight and I am now .2 away from having lost 30lbs.!!! Did I achieve the dramatic effect people?? lol So, even though I did poorly with my eating today, I still did fairly good on portions until my snack tonight. I lost weight.....and haven't touched a cigarette....even though I really really wanted to today. So, there are some positives in this.

Stay tuned for more posts....have lots of stuff on my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment