Saving My Life

Anything I post on here about PCOS or any other condition, is general information or information I've accumulated in my experience having PCOS or other conditions. I'm not a doctor, so nothing I say should EVER take place of a real diagnosis from your doctor. My eating plan described on this blog is one I've made for myself and I'm constantly changing it according to my body's needs.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

New Loss on the Scale!!! ☺☺☺Yippee!

Ok, so I know some of you might have thought my post from lastnight was a little strange, but I needed to put into words exactly how things are different this time around. It was comforting to me to write that post.
  Anyway, onto the great news.....I hopped on the scale this morning (No, I didn't really hop on it, I would have broken it..hehe), and it said I've lost 1lb! I am .2 away from my 20lb. 2 month goal. I have 2 more days to make this happen. Technically, I've probably already reached that goal b/c I drank a big cup of water before thinking to get on the scale this morning, but I'm staying with the numbers I see. So, 2 more days for .2lb. I can do this....heck...maybe I can break 370. I'm so happy. ☺☺☺I can't wait to see that first hundred pounds go away....it's gonna be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment