Saving My Life

Anything I post on here about PCOS or any other condition, is general information or information I've accumulated in my experience having PCOS or other conditions. I'm not a doctor, so nothing I say should EVER take place of a real diagnosis from your doctor. My eating plan described on this blog is one I've made for myself and I'm constantly changing it according to my body's needs.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

March 25th, 2010 Food Log and Another Loss!!

Ok, so be honest....how do you guys like my new skins?? I'm really lovin blogger's new template design feature. It's pretty awesome. Anywhoozle (as Chris says...hehe), I lost more weight. I can't remember how much, but it was over a pound and I have a purty (southern for "pretty" just in case ya didn't know)  new graph on here so you can look and see how much I lost if you'd like. I'm .5 away from having lost 25lbs! Wow....I've never lost this much on my own before. The most I've lost on my own was like 15 or 20lbs....so this is kinda new for me. It's great. ☺
   Yesterday was grocery shopping day, so I ate Kashi pizza last night. I was pooped from being out so long, so I didn't eat extra veggies w/ dinner. I just wanted to be like a "veg". I still lost weight though, so I guess I didn't do that bad. Alrighty, here's what I ate. Oh yeah, by the way, I recently participated in a giveaway that Jack Sh*t Getting Fit did and I was a runner up. Well, today I received my box of prizes from Jack and I will be doing a post on it tomorrow b/c I screwed around with Template Designer for too long I was very busy tonight and now I'm sleepy....and this way I'll be able to take pictures of all the stuff I got b/c my kids took a couple things to their rooms and I don't think they'd appreciate it if I went looking around w/ a flashlight in their rooms right now so I can take pics.  So, stay tuned for that b/c I tell ya....I got some VERY interesting/funny things in my box.  LOL! Ok, now for what I ate...

Breakfast: 2 slices Ezekial raisin bread, 2tbsp. almond butter, 1/2c. choc. soy milk

Lunch: leftover spaghetti from night before (about a cup), baby carrots, lots of green tea

Dinner: Kashi roasted veggie pizza, 2 squares 70% cocoa dark chocolate, lots of peppermint tea

(I ate too many carbs on this day...I've really gotta watch it and I definitely didn't eat enough veggies and fruit...will do better)

2 comments:

  1. I like your new skins but it sure does bring back memories. I lived in a 150 year old farm house and in one room the previous owners had papered a wall in almost the exact same pattern - it was red flocked wallpaper. it looks much better on your blog!

    ReplyDelete