Saving My Life

Anything I post on here about PCOS or any other condition, is general information or information I've accumulated in my experience having PCOS or other conditions. I'm not a doctor, so nothing I say should EVER take place of a real diagnosis from your doctor. My eating plan described on this blog is one I've made for myself and I'm constantly changing it according to my body's needs.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

March 17th, 2010 Food Log

Kiss me, I'm 1/16th Irish! Sorry, I had to say it to somebody. Anyway, nothing interesting this day as far as food goes. I'm still almost totally out of groceries, so I've had to improvise. I had a snack at night b/c I was just so hungry. I don't think lunch or dinner did it for me and then there's tom. Here's what I ate...

Breakfast: 1c. Kashi cereal, 1c. almond milk

Lunch: Leftover chicken w/ black beans and corn (about 3/4c. beans and corn together and 1/2 chicken breast)

Dinner: 3 eggs scrambled w/spinach from my garden, 1/2 green bell pepper, 1 thin slice cheddar, 2 whole wheat english muffins, 1 and 1/2tsp. butter, 1tsp. currant fruit spread, 1/2c. milk

Snack: 1/2c. Kashi cereal w/1/2c. chocolate soy milk (I know I shouldn't have done it, but I will say I resisted the urge to eat anything else after this and the urge was STRONG. Instead, I drank lots of water and peed a gazillion times through the night. I think the exchange was beneficial. I decided to weigh this morning and my weight is the same as the last time, so I either kept myself from gaining extra fluid weight during tom or maybe I didn't gain it in the first place. Now I just need to get the scale moving again....will do.)

No comments:

Post a Comment