Saving My Life

Anything I post on here about PCOS or any other condition, is general information or information I've accumulated in my experience having PCOS or other conditions. I'm not a doctor, so nothing I say should EVER take place of a real diagnosis from your doctor. My eating plan described on this blog is one I've made for myself and I'm constantly changing it according to my body's needs.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Food Log March 16th,2010

Breakfast: 1c. Kashi cereal, 1/2 banana, 1c. almond milk

Lunch: 1c. spaghetti squash w/ 1oz. irish cheese, salad (romaine,carrots, red cabbage, cranberries, 1tbsp. Newman's Own dressing), 1/2 bag all natural popcorn

Dinner: 1 chicken breast (w/ rotel, cheddar cheese, blackbeans, corn) all wrapped into 2 whole wheat tortillas (like I said, I'm a little extra hungry)

I'm almost totally out of good groceries, so I'll be making a trip tomorrow. My husband works rotating shifts and right now he's on 3rd so I have to wait for him to be off of work before I can go. It is very difficult to shop w/ my 3yr. old. I'm also out of green tea and I'm really missing it right now b/c I think it would help me flush out some of this extra fluid I'm holding onto right now. I've been drinking Chai, but it's a little bitter and I can't guzzle it like I do the green tea. Anyway, hope all of you are having a great day. Any NSV's this week?
Oh, and I posted an entry about my weekend before this one. I think when I post twice in a day, the first entry tends to get lost in the shuffle.

No comments:

Post a Comment