Saving My Life

Anything I post on here about PCOS or any other condition, is general information or information I've accumulated in my experience having PCOS or other conditions. I'm not a doctor, so nothing I say should EVER take place of a real diagnosis from your doctor. My eating plan described on this blog is one I've made for myself and I'm constantly changing it according to my body's needs.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Feb.7, 2010

My brother and his girlfriend came over this weekend. The last time they came over for the weekend, I totally messed up my eating plan. This time, I called him ahead of time to let him know that we were going to eat WELL over the weekend. He called from the store pleading for me to let him buy dessert, but I did no such thing. :-) So, we grilled out, had fun, and there was no cheating on my eating plan.

Brunch: small piece of Dutch Baby (recipe courtesy of Rotten Bananas a blog by Shari Lidji...it was wonderful by the way), drizzle of agave nectar (used like syrup but a whole lot less b/c it's so sweet), 4 pieces of Turkey bacon, Honduran coffee w/ creamer and 1tsp. agave nectar.

Dinner: Leftover beef kabob and chicken kabob, green and yellow greenbeans, 1/2c. rice

Snacks: green apple w/ 1tbsp. all natural peanut butter, 1/4c. trailmix, with not even 1/4c. Bear Naked Granola...maybe it was more like 1/8c.

No comments:

Post a Comment