Saving My Life

Anything I post on here about PCOS or any other condition, is general information or information I've accumulated in my experience having PCOS or other conditions. I'm not a doctor, so nothing I say should EVER take place of a real diagnosis from your doctor. My eating plan described on this blog is one I've made for myself and I'm constantly changing it according to my body's needs.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Did it begin with the Cocoa Puffs??

So, have you wondered where I've been? It took me a while to roll myself to the computer from all the big eating I did over the weekend. Ha Ha.

Ok, so I told of my cocoa puff sin the last time I was on here....and then my carb overload sins of the next day. Well, it seems that started a rollercoaster of bad eating into the weekend. My brother called to let me know he and his girlfriend were coming over to spend the night on Saturday. He wanted to order pizza but I told him I was dieting and restaurant pizza would be a no-no. So, he proposed steak instead. He said he'd go to the Fresh Market and get some good quality grass fed beef. I was like, "What the hay. Go ahead". I thought a little piece of steak....a baked potato and some salad wouldn't be too bad and I mean after all the steak was of high quality....none of that corn fed crap. So he brought steak.....and then his Korean girlfriend made Korean fried rice (that has potatoes in it...potatoes and rice together??Uhh Yum!). Then we had salad. I ate and it was good. Well, they also brought the waffle iron. I am not a huge waffle person so I guess I thought I'd have enough willpower to eat my Kashi cereal....but no such willpower I had. I ate myself into a belgian waffle oblivion....omg. Then I ate some chicken casserole....and then they stayed late Sunday....so....we got the stinkin pizza. Then we went to off to my grandmother's today. Normally my grandmother would cook for us, but she called last minute to let me know she was feeling bad so we should eat before we came. Of course, we stopped and ate at a fastfood restaurant. Then for dinner, I came home and ate leftovers from the weekend....aye yi yi. Needless to say, I am so mad at myself.....not just mad...so disappointed. Any good I did this week was totally undone by this past weekend. I was tempted to not blog this...but, I thought about it. What good is this blog if I conveniently skip blogging what I ate? So, I decided to do it. I still haven't went grocery shopping and it's definitely on the list for tomorrow...b/c I seriously need more fruits and veggies in the house. So, back at square one...tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, yes, the good ole square one. I have visited that square a few million times. ;-) Get on it.
    Remember, there is no try, just do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)Thanks and it's comforting to know I'm not the only square 1'er. I'm doing a little better today so far....it will help so much once I get some healthy fruits and veggies into the house. Makes all the difference.

    ReplyDelete