Saving My Life

Anything I post on here about PCOS or any other condition, is general information or information I've accumulated in my experience having PCOS or other conditions. I'm not a doctor, so nothing I say should EVER take place of a real diagnosis from your doctor. My eating plan described on this blog is one I've made for myself and I'm constantly changing it according to my body's needs.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Feb. 3, 2010 Food Log and My New Numbers!!

I forgot to have lunch again, so by the time I realized it, I was already out going to the grocery store. So, I planned. I decided I'd go to Burger King (wait...don't roll eyes...I didn't do badly) to get a veggie burger and salad. I also decided that I wanted to splurge. I really, really, wanted to get ice cream from Dairy Queen, but I knew anything I wanted from there would be big and loaded with tons of sugar, fat, and calories. So I remembered that Burger King has individual slices of Hershey Pie....and thought that would be the perfect way to splurge. My portion would already be set for me and it wasn't too big. I ended up having some problems lastnight, the kind of problems that makes you reach for the Gatorade. My intention was to get more fruits and veggies in with dinner, but it didn't work out. I still feel like I did ok, but I definitely need to strategize so I don't forget to eat...and I definitely need to pay attention to my fruit and veggie intake. Ok, so here it is....my food log for today.

Breakfast: 2 eggs, 1 slice whole wheat toast w/ a pat of butter, and 1/2c. (real) orange juice (my daughter made breakfast for me since I still wasn't well from the dental work)

(late)Lunch: 1 veggie burger from BK, side salad with 2 tbsp. ranch dressing, 1 slice Hershey pie

Dinner: 1/2 (small) Organic Amy's cheese pizza

Snack: Gatorade (does that even count as a snack since I hate that stuff??? This was the doctor's orders btw)

Look at my little ticker thing at the top of my blog. I weighed today and I've now lost 10.6lbs.!!! I'm very happy. :-) I'm going to make it work this time. Yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment