Saving My Life

Anything I post on here about PCOS or any other condition, is general information or information I've accumulated in my experience having PCOS or other conditions. I'm not a doctor, so nothing I say should EVER take place of a real diagnosis from your doctor. My eating plan described on this blog is one I've made for myself and I'm constantly changing it according to my body's needs.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A Loss!!

Ok, so my scale moved for me! Don't know if you noticed my little ticker thing at the top of my page...but I lost 1.4lbs.! I know it's probably water weight....but, I'll take it. :) So whatever I did yesterday is working. Yay!

6 comments:

  1. You know, water weight is actually not a bad thing. The less carb's you eat, the less water you store in your tissues. Over time, you can store a lot of water weight. What do you think the folks on Biggest Loser lose every week? They're a greater majority of water weight. Weight is weight and your joints know now difference, so yahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I have a condition called lyphedema so I hold excessive amounts of fluid. My legs look like logs b/c i hold so much. It's very annoying...so yeah, any weight loss even water is a good thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please don't talk bad about your water weight. Don't discount your suffering. Or I'll send a chicken to guard your door!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL POD! Oh no, please not the chicken! lol. Yeah, lymphedema sucks. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had forgotten you had lymphedema. Sheesh. Chicken guard took over my house.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol POD...yeah, I have pretty severe lymphedema. I've had since I was a kid too...just didn't know the name for it until I was pregnant with my son back in 2006. I went through therapy with the leg wrapping...all that fun stuff. My doc is starting me on a pill now that will help with that and a couple other things. Hoping it will work. :)

    ReplyDelete