Saving My Life

Anything I post on here about PCOS or any other condition, is general information or information I've accumulated in my experience having PCOS or other conditions. I'm not a doctor, so nothing I say should EVER take place of a real diagnosis from your doctor. My eating plan described on this blog is one I've made for myself and I'm constantly changing it according to my body's needs.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Soundtrack for My Childhood

Ok, so this is the what I chose to do from the Oh My Blog! award. I'm making a soundtrack of my childhood which I've seen no one do so far....I think I know why they didn't b/c it's a little hard. Anyway, here it is. If you click the links, you'll be lead to a youtube video for each song. Each of these songs tells a great story or just has a great message that's dead on about how my life was at the time.

My Childhood

Father of Mine by Everclear (Rough childhood w/ dad)

Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana (I rebelled...what can I say? I was a grunge in middleschool. ☺)

Because of You by Kelly Clarkson (Me realizing mom had a big part in things too)

Brick by Boring Brick by Paramore (Tough beginning with hubby...after the honeymoon was over. It talks about coming back to reality...realizing the fairytale isn't always as awesome as you think. Things can get hairy for a while. Then you realize if you simplify, things can work. This is a rockin' song too...love it. I have to add that it's an awesome video too...lots of color and imagination)

I'll Look After You by The Fray (My babies)

Cable Car by The Fray (Love this one...the lyrics...the music. Having to do w/ some current issues in my life that I'll be blogging about soon)

I'm Feeling You (Life is good) by Michelle Branch & Santana (My current life, love, and journey...love the words to this song)

Enjoy! ☺

PS--Just in case you're wondering...YES, still nicotine free. ☺ Whoot! Will be blogging my food log tomorrow bright and early. I had a girl's night out w/ my friend Amy....I'm up way too late as it is. lol

1 comment:

  1. Love all these tunes. You're right ... this was a harder challenge to do but you did a great job, Kim!

    Congrats on being smoke-free! I'm 16 years smoke-free this year myself. I quit when I was 34.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete