Saving My Life

Anything I post on here about PCOS or any other condition, is general information or information I've accumulated in my experience having PCOS or other conditions. I'm not a doctor, so nothing I say should EVER take place of a real diagnosis from your doctor. My eating plan described on this blog is one I've made for myself and I'm constantly changing it according to my body's needs.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

"Buzzed" about the Holiday Weekend

Sorry I haven't been by too many blogs....still being cautious about the whole "being loopy from muscle relaxants" thing b/c honestly this stuff is making me very forgetful and loopy. Also, Joey and Niki are here for the weekend....in between the pain and loopiness and grounding my daughter we're having fun. Yeah, my daughter got caught lieing 3 times in a row, but ya gotta understand, she maybe gets in trouble maybe once or twice a year. She's a super good kid. Parenting is probably the one thing David and I really "get". We always agree for the most part on parental decisions and we agreed this time around that my daughter has a good grounding coming to her. lol Anyway, I'll be back soon...I'm just laying low until I get my mouth fixed. Any time I start moving around a lot I automatically feel pain...it's all very strange. Hope you all have a great weekend and hopefully I'll be by soon. ☺

4 comments:

  1. I have an aware for you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. again, waiting for the money...tap. tap. tap.

    lol.
    feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks PJ! ☺ I'll post it the next time I'm on here.

    Chris--lmao! Huh? What money??? ;) lol

    ReplyDelete