Saving My Life

Anything I post on here about PCOS or any other condition, is general information or information I've accumulated in my experience having PCOS or other conditions. I'm not a doctor, so nothing I say should EVER take place of a real diagnosis from your doctor. My eating plan described on this blog is one I've made for myself and I'm constantly changing it according to my body's needs.

Friday, April 23, 2010

I Replied to ALLL Your Comments and Food Log for Apr. 22nd and 23rd

22nd-
Breakfast: 1c. Pumpkin Flax granola, 1c. almond milk, 1small banana

Lunch: whole wheat sandwich thin, 2 slices all natural turkey sausage (found at Wal-mart-called Tennesee Pride-very few ingredients nothing nasty), 2 slices cheddar, 1c. baby carrots, red seedless grapes

Snack- 5-6 cashews

Dinner: Chicken cordon bleu (from Tami's website Nutmeg Notebook-see blogroll....super yummy recipe and family loved it along with the garlic mashed potatoes), 1/2c. garlic mashed potatoes, 4 tiny slices whole grain artisan bread (very tiny slices but still over did it), salad w/1tbsp. dressing, 1square dark chocolate

23rd-

Breakfast- 1c. Kashi blueberry cereal, 1c. almond milk, 6-7 raw walnuts

Lunch: Leftover chicken cordon bleu (I called dibs...usually my kids get to the leftovers first. lol), 1/2c. garlic mashed potatoes, leftover salad, 1tbsp. dressing, 1 square dark chocolate

lots of green tea and water


Today ended up being sort of stressful. I got dragged into a situation between 2 people from my homeschool group when I explicitly told them I wanted no part in their arguing....but fate bade that I endure more pain at the hand of my homeschool group before breaking away. urgh. Then I found out a friend of mine is getting tested for cancer...she's a fellow PCOS'er. I have mountains of laundry, hardly got anything done today, but all in all it could have been a whole lot worse and I kept my eating under control in midst of stress. So, score 1 for the home team. Booyah. Isn't that what the kids say nowadays??
  Anyhoo, thanks for all your comments over the past few days and your opinions. I'm still trying to decide if I want to make a pretend blog for my mom to look at like POD suggested (laughed my butt off about this one by the way) or if I'm ok with saying, "Look ma, I'm an adult now so I'm gonna write about adult things. If you think you'd be ok w/ reading then ok."
  Tomorrow is Saturday and my daughter is invited to a "Cook off" birthday party. My daughter's making spaghetti pie. Then my mom wants us to come over to cook out.....I swear bizarre things keep happening this week. lol
  Hope you all are having a great week. ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment