Saving My Life

Anything I post on here about PCOS or any other condition, is general information or information I've accumulated in my experience having PCOS or other conditions. I'm not a doctor, so nothing I say should EVER take place of a real diagnosis from your doctor. My eating plan described on this blog is one I've made for myself and I'm constantly changing it according to my body's needs.

Monday, March 1, 2010

Stay Tuned..(Yes, there is more to this post than "stay tuned")

(This was originally supposed to be posted lastnight, but then my computer was on the fritz.)


Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted my food today. Yes, I do realize I am writing a post to say sorry for not posting....there's a reason for that...I promise. I have some thoughts that I want to get out along with my food log tomorrow...a little revelation I had over the weekend. I had a big weekend...my brother and his girlfriend didn't leave until 9pm, so I just didn't get around to blogging. As I type right now, I am nodding off. Yes, I am talented...I can sleep at my desk and type at the same time slkdf lkjad....oh..what was I sayin? I stayed up way too late...er...early this morning. I slept maybe 5 hours. Thank God for almost 10 yr. olds who like to get up with their 3 yr. old brothers in the morning on the weekends.....ser-i-ous-ly.

No comments:

Post a Comment