Saving My Life

Anything I post on here about PCOS or any other condition, is general information or information I've accumulated in my experience having PCOS or other conditions. I'm not a doctor, so nothing I say should EVER take place of a real diagnosis from your doctor. My eating plan described on this blog is one I've made for myself and I'm constantly changing it according to my body's needs.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

I Got on My Scale this Morning and....

It shows another loss!! I am now 373.2. So yay for me! Just wish my mouth wasn't hurting so bad. I think I'm gonna have to wear my mouth appliance today...(sigh). Yippy anyway! :)

6 comments:

  1. congrats! Your doing great! Hope your mouth feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, I found your blog through a comment you made over at the Fattest Person Ever (or whatever he calls it). I am beginning to wonder about that guy and might stop following. He never pays attention to anyone and I'm starting to think it's a joke of something....no one can be that moronic and then seriously post about it.

    Good luck on the weight loss, I am struggling myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your blog through the Anti-Jared. Congrats on the loss; good luck in your journey.
    -FogDog Weight Loss

    ReplyDelete