Saving My Life

Anything I post on here about PCOS or any other condition, is general information or information I've accumulated in my experience having PCOS or other conditions. I'm not a doctor, so nothing I say should EVER take place of a real diagnosis from your doctor. My eating plan described on this blog is one I've made for myself and I'm constantly changing it according to my body's needs.

Friday, March 5, 2010

A New Loss On the Scale!!!

I was beginning to get a little antsy......but, FINALLY I loss 2lbs. I am now 1.2lbs away from my 20lb./2month goal. I want to lose 1.2lbs by the 11th. So, cheer for me peeps. :)

5 comments:

  1. You are being rewarded for your work! Yahoo! That was an awesome goal and awesome achievement. You really can do anything in your life you set your mind to, this is just one example of many.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay yay yay from the peeps!
    Cheering with you and for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys!. I'm cheering for you guys too...I learn so much by reading everyone's blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great job! keep on going. You are doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GO GIRL!!! KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE PRIZE!! You can do it KIM!!!

    ReplyDelete