Saving My Life

Anything I post on here about PCOS or any other condition, is general information or information I've accumulated in my experience having PCOS or other conditions. I'm not a doctor, so nothing I say should EVER take place of a real diagnosis from your doctor. My eating plan described on this blog is one I've made for myself and I'm constantly changing it according to my body's needs.

Monday, March 8, 2010

March 7th, 2010 Food Log

Breakfast: 3/4c. Organic Pumpkin Flax granola, 1/2c. almond milk

Lunch: Leftover enchiladas 1 and 1/2, 1c. grapes

Snack: latte w/ 1/2 shot sugar free caramel flavor (I went for a girl's night out to the coffee shop...didn't have time to eat dinner before I left and was super hungry when I got there, but did not eat any pastries)

Dinner: Singapore rice noodles w/ chicken, shrimp, pork, veggies and 4 small spring rolls (I decided to have chinese when I left the coffee shop. I haven't eaten chinese in over 3 months. The singapore noodles were so spicy that I couldn't eat much at all....hence me eating the 4 spring rolls (all veggie spring rolls). I ended up giving a lot of my noodles to hubby b/c he is impervious to spicy food...lol)

I think there was MSG in the singapore noodles. That frustrates me b/c this particular restaurant has been good in the past about not using it a lot. I woke up this morning and my fingers are swollen and I know I'm carrying extra fluid (due to MSG). So, I'm probably going to be drinking tons of herbal tea today to flush out my system. Didn't you want to know that? lol I hope you all are having a good day...and I hope you have a great week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment