Saving My Life

Anything I post on here about PCOS or any other condition, is general information or information I've accumulated in my experience having PCOS or other conditions. I'm not a doctor, so nothing I say should EVER take place of a real diagnosis from your doctor. My eating plan described on this blog is one I've made for myself and I'm constantly changing it according to my body's needs.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

March 23rd and 2 Victories ☺☺☺

Yesterday I had a nice NSV happen to me. I've had to wear an extension on my bras for a long time now. I've noticed my bra straps sliding a lot. Well, I went to put one on and when I looked down to hook my bra I noticed a lot of slack on my bra extender. So, I took it off and to my surprise, I was able to comfortably hook my bra and it wasn't hard for me to get it off again. I was so happy b/c that means I'm losing inches. Then I got on the scale this morning and it's my scale is finally moving again. I lost a pound! Yay!
   Sorry, it's taking me so long to get posts out and sorry I haven't replied to all of your wonderful comments, but my homeschool association is going through a huge trial right now and I've been busy w/ phone calls and emails waiting to see what happens. I've been a little depressed about it, so my thoughts and actions have been a little preoccupied. So, I will hopefully be getting back to normal programming soon once this big mess is dealt with, but just wanted to let you guys know. ☺

Breakfast: 1c. Organic Pumpkin Flax granola, 1c. almond milk, 1/2 banana

Lunch: Big Salad (1/2 red bell pepper, romaine and arugula, carrots, cranberries, apple, a few cashews, sprinkle cheddar cheese, 2tbsp. Newman's Own dressing)

Snack: 100 calorie pack cocoa roast almonds

Dinner: homemade whole grain flatbread pizza w/ turkey sausage, mozzarella, natural tomato sauce, 1c. green grapes

Lots of green tea and water.

2 comments:

  1. hey,
    yeah on the nsv.
    Everytime that happens it is a huge mental leap forward, isn't it!
    Great job.
    Hope things clear up on the homeschool front soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cranberries in my salad!!

    ReplyDelete