Saving My Life

Anything I post on here about PCOS or any other condition, is general information or information I've accumulated in my experience having PCOS or other conditions. I'm not a doctor, so nothing I say should EVER take place of a real diagnosis from your doctor. My eating plan described on this blog is one I've made for myself and I'm constantly changing it according to my body's needs.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Prevention.com for an Information Junky :o)

Ok, so over the years I've attained a lot of knowledge about whole food eating, diseases, syndromes, disorders, hormones, and natural medicine. I mainly attain this knowledge from research, doctors, homeschooling friends, and books....I'm kind of an information nut. However, tonight I hit the motherload of health facts and info....and her name is *Prevention.com* :). There's just so much cool info, I have to share it!!! So, if you are an info junky, I'm about to hook you up with your fix (sniff, sniff). I feel like I'm cheating on my honey, Realage.com, but hopefully Dr. Oz will find it in his heart to forgive me....I have been faithful for a very long time, but a girl's gotta spread her wings sometime. So, here's some stuff....

Some ways to lower blood pressure naturally
Five Minute Flat Belly Meals!!
Is your index finger shorter than your ring finger? Short arms? Big Breasts? Taller than 5'2? Find out what this says about your health
Heart Rate and Risk of Heart Attack
28 Days to a Healthier Heart
7 Ways to Beat Stress Fat (remember cortisol?)
3 Day Diet Recovery (like a binge or too much holiday eating)

Happy Info reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment