Saving My Life

Anything I post on here about PCOS or any other condition, is general information or information I've accumulated in my experience having PCOS or other conditions. I'm not a doctor, so nothing I say should EVER take place of a real diagnosis from your doctor. My eating plan described on this blog is one I've made for myself and I'm constantly changing it according to my body's needs.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

March 9th, 2010 Food Log

Breakfast: 1/2c. Bear Naked Granola Fit, 3tbsp. anitoxidant trailmix, 1/2c. almond milk

Snack: small pear, 10 cashews

Lunch: whole wheat tortilla, 4 slices all natural hormone free turkey, 2 slices cheddar, 1tbsp. Newman's Own Ranch, 1c. baby carrots

Dinner: Nachos (yes, I can still eat nachos...this way: 2oz. shredded cheddar cheese, 10-15 small whole   grain tortilla chips, 1/4c. chunky salsa), 1/2 big cucumber, 7 strawberries

4-5 cups of honey ginseng green tea, 5-6 cups water

I made myself nachos b/c my husband David wanted cubesteak and gravy lastnight. We're running out of food so it's almost time to go grocery shopping again. I'll go tomorrow since I have to buy food for my daughter's b-day party too.

No comments:

Post a Comment