Saving My Life

Anything I post on here about PCOS or any other condition, is general information or information I've accumulated in my experience having PCOS or other conditions. I'm not a doctor, so nothing I say should EVER take place of a real diagnosis from your doctor. My eating plan described on this blog is one I've made for myself and I'm constantly changing it according to my body's needs.

Friday, March 12, 2010

March 12th, 2010 and More Weight Loss

I lost 1.4lbs. :)

Breakfast: 1/2 Bearnaked Granola Fit, 1/2milk

Lunch: Leftover Almond Crusted Chicken fingers (2), 2 slices bread, 1tsp. dressing, 1 pear, 1 slice cheese

Dinner: Meat sauce (using lean beef and natural spaghetti sauce), 1c. spaghetti squash (It was yummo btw...will definitely be eating it again....awesome substitute for noodles)

4 cups green tea and water....was cleaning house all day. I probably won't be back to write until Sunday or Monday....very busy weekend. Have a great day!!!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss that is awesome.

    Your food all sounds delicous. I like spaghetti squash, it is so filling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah on the loss...doing great.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to Go! Keep it up! Glad your spaghetti squash tuned out good. :)

    ReplyDelete